Q-Form kick panels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scottp11

The Seniorest Member....
I was thinking about getting some, but have heard mixed reviews. I've heard that if you have a clutch pedal, it gets in the way, and also that they're not direct replacements, they cover up your existing kick panels. Anyone got 'em? How about a 96-00 Civic? Thanx for your help. :D

Have custom ones made. Yup Yup Yup! I've actually done a set of fiberglass door pods for a 99 Civic Si, he didn't want a kick panel to mess with the clutch pedal room, so I took his stock grills and made custom pods. They were awesome, you might consider that!

Really? Was it difficult? Made 'em out of wood, fiberglass and bondo? I think for the time, I'd rather buy pre-made ones. :thumbsdown:

Naw, wasn't hard, took me 2 days. I just took a dremel tool, cut out the honey comb mesh that was on the stock grilles, took the speakers grill rings, imaged them how I wanted them, wrapped them in fleece, glassed em, strengthened them from the back sides, filled in the rough fleece side with Z-Chrom high fill body filler, sanded VERY LITTLE, and had them painted. Good stuff!

Right on MaliWho97! That's an easy way to make custom pods and it beats the hell outta paying for Q-forms. You should give it a try scottp11, it's really not that hard at all, plus you get the satisfaction of having your own "custom" parts. :D

Back