1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quality intercooler?

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by w2rbass, Jun 30, 2004.

1. w2rbass

w2rbass Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7907122073&rd=1

say it on ebay.. im kind of savvy towards the shorter intercoolers up in front, im sure a jrc flows better and is made better.. but has anyone dealth with this intercooler? just wondering if its worth the 150 bucks, i mean, i looks fine to me, except for the fins on the inside look kinda funky compared to other fmic's around, just wonderin what u guys think

im tryin to piece my kit together now, im ordering an engine next week, and then in another 2 weeks i should have enough dough for my kit

thanks guys, sorry for long-ish post

-Taylor

2. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Just my opinion, but measuring the inlet and outlet against a coke can seems retarded. Just keep in mind you get what you pay for, but if you aren't boosting much, lie 10psi or less, you'll probably get a bit of power out of it. The more boost you apply however, the bigger the core you are going to need. Good luck with whatever decision you make.

3. NotUrAverage_Si

NotUrAverage_Si Senior Member

:werd: you get what you pay for...if you're worried about how the intercooler will perform, I would just save up for a FMIC you know is good quality (PWR, Spearco, GReddy, etc..)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted