quality intercooler?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

w2rbass

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7907122073&rd=1

say it on ebay.. im kind of savvy towards the shorter intercoolers up in front, im sure a jrc flows better and is made better.. but has anyone dealth with this intercooler? just wondering if its worth the 150 bucks, i mean, i looks fine to me, except for the fins on the inside look kinda funky compared to other fmic's around, just wonderin what u guys think

im tryin to piece my kit together now, im ordering an engine next week, and then in another 2 weeks i should have enough dough for my kit

thanks guys, sorry for long-ish post

-Taylor

Just my opinion, but measuring the inlet and outlet against a coke can seems retarded. Just keep in mind you get what you pay for, but if you aren't boosting much, lie 10psi or less, you'll probably get a bit of power out of it. The more boost you apply however, the bigger the core you are going to need. Good luck with whatever decision you make.

:werd: you get what you pay for...if you're worried about how the intercooler will perform, I would just save up for a FMIC you know is good quality (PWR, Spearco, GReddy, etc..)

Back