Quarter mile times with BOOST-D16Z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

what type of quarter mile times can i expect with a 1992 hatch, 5 speed, stripped interior, d16z6, 6 PSI- 15 inch tires all the way around- i'm not expecting an exact figure, i know that's impossible, but ballpark from anyone running a similar set up

Tony is running a similar set-up, not sure if his car is stripped though. He ran 15.0 with stock exhaust, stock cat, and stock clutch I believe.

Your car should be lighter, so somwhere around 14 seconds is believable.

There is a guy in Toronto running mid 13's, but I'm not sure of his set up.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 2 2003, 10:48 PM
what type of quarter mile times can i expect with a 1992 hatch, 5 speed, stripped interior, d16z6, 6 PSI- 15 inch tires all the way around- i'm not expecting an exact figure, i know that's impossible, but ballpark from anyone running a similar set up

HIGH 14's (the word HIGH was capitalized on purpose.)

this is due to the fact you got a hatch. stripped interior and 15's.

also, depends on what turbo u get.

all depends on the cfm's your snail is pushing out.

i can post a flat 15 im sure.

for the one weekend i borrowed my buddies intercooler and piping and turned the boost up to 10psi, i ran a s2000 and came in dead even.

and this is in a HEAVY ass ek coupe.

thanks guys- at least i know the times i should be shooting for, since other people are running similar kits and those times-

There are way too many variables to just bust out with rough estimate times, best thing to hoenstly do is do the mods and go hit the 1320.

Milan

Back