queensryche unplugged ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
any idea where i can get a non burnt dvd of the 91 queensryche unplugged mtv show.

cliffs: not the dvd you want, only has 2 songs from mtv unplugged

not sure
maybe look on the mtv site and see fi they have a number for their dvd sales department

or this review
his is exactly the same as the VHS version. Nothing new has been added. I would have given it 5 stars but I would have prefered to have the "Queen of the Ryche" video included instead of one of the 2 "Silent Lucidity" versions but it is still very good. "Scarsborough Fair" from the MTV Unplugged live session would have been nice but the 2 tracks they did include from that are great. This also contains commentary by members of the group. Amazon.com has not included the track list so I'll put one here. I wish Queensryche would re-issue the OOP "Live in Tokyo" from "the Warning" tour concert on DVD, "The Prochecy" from that is on here.Building Empires:
1) Nightrider (video), 2) The Prophecy ("Live in Tokyo" video), 3) Gonna Get Close to You (video), 4) Eyes of a Stranger (unreleased video version), 5) Empire (video), 6) Best I Can (video), 7) Silent Lucidity (video), 8) Jet City Woman (video), 9) Another Rainy Night (unreleased video version), 10) Another Rainy Night (video), 11) Anybody Listening (video), 12) Resistance (Live), 13) Walk in the Shadows (Live), 14) The Thin Line (Live), 15) Take Hold of the Flame (Live), 16) The Lady Wore Black (Live), 17) Silent Lucidity (Live), 18) I Will Remember (MTV Unplugged Live), 19) Della Brown (MTV Unplugged Live)

here is an image, i assume for the album
i tried searching for queensryche empty with no luck

Queensryche042792.jpg

you are correct, its burned
This dvdr is region free

why do you have such a hard on for this particular dvd unburned?

lol well i will take it burned i was just worried my ps3 wont play it. if it will ill buy it

my ps3 plays burnt dvd's, just sayin.

you sure the mtv one wasn't from 1992?
Queensryche+-+1992+Unplugged.jpg

and alternative 1992 artwork
Queensryche_-_1992_Unplugged_MTV.jpg

i can't believe i wasted so much time on this shitty band
i never got the feel for them

Last edited:
so just down load it on a torrent site then put it on a thumb drive ?

yup, thats how i watch everything i DL. even dexter. HD quality too. just make sure you have a big thumb drive. mine is only 2gb.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say MTV unplugged was the only good thing about MTV, ever.

pearl jam, AIC, STP, nirvana, and so many more great discs.

now, we get lady gaga bullshit because you men don't teach your girlfriends anything about what sucks and what doesn't and let them get away with listening to fail. lol :ph34r:

i can't believe i wasted so much time on this shitty band
i never got the feel for them

operation: mindcrime is a stellar disc on all fronts.

yup, thats how i watch everything i DL. even dexter. HD quality too. just make sure you have a big thumb drive. mine is only 2gb.

get one of these.
My Passport Essential

big storage, no power plug (usb powered)

I have a a ton of shit on mine.

i am thinking you'll still have to convert the .rar file to something the ps3 will play
if it is indeed a .rar file

not up on all the new shit

Back