Question about a body kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spdr

My question is, I recently found a body kit I like but I cant seem to find it anywhere in polyurethane just fiberglass and the roads around here are kind of shitty in some spots, so I dont want to risk having it get cracked but was wondering if I could still go with it, but get some type of treatment or coating put on it to make it so it would not crack as easily?

I dont want to risk having it get cracked

then don't get it.

seriously, stock is so much cleaner than 99.9999999999999993% of the bodykits out there.

and fiberglass sucks.

back when i was a ricer and into kits, i never had a glass kit that lasted more than a month.

'course i cant drive for shit...

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 9 2003, 01:02 AM

'course i cant drive for shit...

:bo: x 10

what car do you drive???

tell us that and SOMEONE on HS will find a urathane one if it exists

is it a MUGEN body kit

or a mugen TYPE body kit???

if its the fake one just get the Wings West RS racing 6piece kit. best looking one for EF hatches and REXes any way

leave the body stock put some lips on it shave the door handles and everything else to make it look clean. Do a swap and you'll be plenty happy.

The mugen Fleared kit?

My friend is obssessed with that kit, unfortunately, he is yet to find a urethane equivalent so nay for now.

They make a just plain mugen kit in urethane, also known as above mentioned wings west rs 6 pc.

hmm....lets see...

buy a real Mugen widebody kit....or buy a small chain of islands in the southern Pacific....

Mugen widebody kit...

small chain of islands...

hmmm....

:blink:

edit: my bad, M-TEC

So theres no urethane equivalent out there? Any other ideas on how I can uber protect the fiberglass? hehe

Originally posted by spdr@Dec 9 2003, 12:42 PM
So theres no urethane equivalent out there? Any other ideas on how I can uber protect the fiberglass? hehe

that kit is a fraud, Civicious had it right, a REAL M-Tec body kit would cost you more than 2 -4 of your cars price.

get the URATHANE WINGS WEST 6PC RS RACING KIT its as close to what you want as you are gonna get

Back