question about body kits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My bad:p

Yeah man, dumb move on my part, I agree can you give me suggestions on how-to install it on my WW RS kit. I know I should have it!. I'll admit its stupid but how do I mount the factory bumper brace on my WW RS kit??. Any suggestions (they are greatly appreciated), thanks man!!. Its not a ricey kit, looks JDM authentic but for Hondacivicguy05 definately just do a lip (costs less and looks clean). Keep it clean!.

You took the actual steel bumper out?

You realize that if you hit something your engine is going to be sitting in your lap, right?

You are wondering on body kits, Look for jsut a lip kit for the car. keeps it clean and spices it up a good amount. If you want to spend some money on it I recommend a backyard specal body kit. Lil Spendy but rare on cars. maybe a 1 of 50 body kit so you know that no one else has it in the area. I have one of those sleeper cars and I dont get any respect from people around here. people that are going for show go for the kit and not the motor. It is how you present your car in car shows not horse power. OO ya and you can pick up chicks easier in a better looking car. I cant get ghost if I tried.

Look you don't want to be one of those :fr:who think its all about looks and have nothing to show for it in the egnine bay. So yea like I said stick with getting a couple of lips, and then engine engine engine :ph34r:. Honestly who gives a sht what everyone else thinks. When it comes down to it if some ricer with a big ass ricer kit and ironing board wing is talkin sht, be like aight lets put your mouth where your car is and hit the track. If you've put your money into your car the smart way, you will shut them ricers up, and its another good day to be driving a Honda with some balls :D.

Nice Reply

I totally agree man, the reason I got my ricer kit was because I was 15 and had some extra money to blow, trust me that money would have been better off spent on a turbo or b16a2 swap. I have a mini-me swap FINALLY!. Not much more power, but for the smart guys who went with a swapped d16a6/d16y8 engine how'd you like it and is there any need to upgrade to a Stage 3, THEN turbo? thanks for the replys and sorry to get off topic a little:).

Look you don't want to be one of those :fr:who think its all about looks and have nothing to show for it in the egnine bay. So yea like I said stick with getting a couple of lips, and then engine engine engine :ph34r:. Honestly who gives a sht what everyone else thinks. When it comes down to it if some ricer with a big ass ricer kit and ironing board wing is talkin sht, be like aight lets put your mouth where your car is and hit the track. If you've put your money into your car the smart way, you will shut them ricers up, and its another good day to be driving a Honda with some balls :D.

for me id go with the kit.for me its a lot cheaper than stock parts and a lot nicer than stock.
alot cheaper maybe,,alot nicer than stock BS..you have to do sooo much work to get tem to even fit right,and they dont look "NICE" they do look RICE

WrOnG!! But, as long as the kit isnt a Veilside bodykit with crazy dimensions it should be good to go!. I have the 6-pc Wings West RS kit and don't regret it (just my personal opinion).
product.php

My opinion is GO with what YOU want and take SUGGESTIONS because in the end of your project the only person who SHOULD admire your work is you, if other people do that's a bonus!!!.

thanks for all the suggestions on the body kits this was to give me an idea of what i should do after i try to do the mini me swap on me d15 b2 i just want something to make it look alil better than it is now i'm goin to find me a new front nose to go on it

Good choice man, basically what I think all the guys/girls on here are saying is DON'T go all out thinking a completely different look to your car is neccesary because we all know people that "riced" their cars out and thought they were THE shit when their car was really ACTUALLY shit!!. I never put down anyones project though as I believe everyone is just trying to perfect their own art through their cars!!!. What you want to do is make people say damn thats a nice car, but what did he do to make it that nice?!?" :p have a good one buddy. Don't be afraid to post ever.

thanx for the info and actually i agree with you the full body looks to ricey to me i'm just lookin to make it look better than it is and not be ricey people who rice their car make imports kinda look bad in my opinion

50$ for the bumper, then 170 to ship it, fuck that.

220 for just a front bumper is ridiculous.

keep in mind paint, you hit one wrong thing, like a pot hole, your cracking that bumper, its added attention not just from people but from the cops too, none of them really fit right, a body kit may only be 600 for the entire kit, but then you gotta factor in a nice paintjob, the labor to put it on there, theyre not worth it, on top of that, i have not to this day, seen a car i considered nice with a body kit, half the time i wouldnt even go with a lip kit, its wasted money to me, what youll spend in a body kit you can spend in a turbo, a motor build, a motor swap, something that is actually worth your time, unless your building a show car, that you pretty much dont plan on driving, dont touch a body kit

Back