Question about Ex-Girlfriends

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol gossiping like giddy school girls...........this is entertaining.

I don't get it. Was that a commercial or something?

yeah, comcast has stupid commercials..

like this guy gets tattooed in a tiger suit, and then calls the tat shop and says he doesn't want them any more.
the other guy's like, nothing's changed since last time we talked.
tiger guy is like, well yes it has, i'm on my comcast digital voice service phone now.

stupid comemrcials

Are u sure u have the right guy, I really don't remember that, anybody else remember this "shut down"?

Was it not your girlfriend/baby momma that had her ass as her avatar? She was posting pictures in the one thread and you were having your relationship woes.

Call me crazy, but I distinctly remember that as you.

Let us know when you start believing that and stop just saying it.

I love the people that say, "oh I'm not attached" or "its just sex", after they've had a relationship that was clearly meaningful and part of an attachment, previously.

I may not know your situation as intimately as you do, but I bet dollars to dimes that there's more than then "just sex". If it was just sex and you're as much as a beef cake as you claim and not worried about landing another piece of puss, then you would find another girl to fill the void nicely.
How many times do I have to say it, me and the ex have realize that a relationship WILL NOT WORK. However, very few people know me better than she does. We're staying friends for that reason. The sex is meaningless. We'd both rather continue this then out there fucking random people. Will it last forever? Hell no. But at the moment shit is working. Just let it be.

Fucking laughable.

Say it one more time. It doesn't mean that its not bullshit, which was essentially what I just said.

Fucking laughable.

Say it one more time. It doesn't mean that its not bullshit, which was essentially what I just said.
OK, I'm done listening to someone my own age tell me everything I'm doing is wrong. Like really, your a self-admitted man whore and a relationship expert all in one? That's fucking amazing.

Literally the only grieve I have gotten from my current situation is from trying to defend it here. Whatever, believe what you want, you were going to anyway.

No offense to anyone who takes this shit seriously but in my opinion all advice seekers within the category of relationships are doing entirely the wrong thing.....no matter how much life experience some has they can never have the same exact feelings for someone that you do and can never completely know what its like to feel the way you do. My serious suggestion to anyone with relationship problems is for you to talk it out WITH THEM and see where life takes you, because no matter what you say to someone you cannot possibly know whats going on in their mind/heart.

No offense to anyone who takes this shit seriously but in my opinion all advice seekers within the category of relationships are doing entirely the wrong thing.....no matter how much life experience some has they can never have the same exact feelings for someone that you do and can never completely know what its like to feel the way you do. My serious suggestion to anyone with relationship problems is for you to talk it out WITH THEM and see where life takes you, because no matter what you say to someone you cannot possibly know whats going on in their mind/heart.
Then post the results on HS to entertain us.........

Haha. Good idea. Last night was fun, getting texts saying so and so was texting her saying I'm about to get my ass beat. That just made me run my mouth more. And like I thought, I'm still untouched this morning.

dramallama.jpg

Fuck the cunt. Even ur hand is better then the heart ache you seem to be setting yourself up for. Dont be a mooke get another girl.

Back