Question about Integra setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BKKloppenborg

Hey guys, i am at one of those times where i have no idea what to do next. I have a 97 Integra and Love her to death. I been doing ALOT of looking around to see what to do.

So far she is running really strong, 123,000 miles on her I/H/E so far, suspension has some Koni yellows on it, soon Sway bars and Strut bars.

I like the setup here ALOT https://hondaswap.com/general-tech-articles/building-ls-all-motor-monster-31401/

Problems/pain in my ass is CALI SMOG is driving me Fing crazy.

Would this setup even pass smog? I wanted to do LS-Vtec and Cali smog wouldn't pass it, i wanted to do a turbo and blah again.

Goals: Midrange power-Red line, about 160-180HP would be VERY nice. Budget: about 3,000 dollars.

I need some suggestings everytime i know what i want to do Cali says "PAWNED"

I might move somewhere else someday but i can't wait until then to give her some power.

Setup would look something like this

Crower cams (That will pass cali smog) et hp gain: 10-12 (Would love to get 403's)
Camgears 5hP?
P30 pistions 10-12
Fuel regulator-3-5
I/H/E about 10 (Done)
Tunning 10 HP
Port and polish? No idea
Good IM (One for more midrange power compared to Skunk2 and Blox which are higher RPM) 5HP
Throttle Body (with Spacer? does this do anything?) 5HP?
Total EHP: about 160-180HP (Hopefully) Starting from 125HP Not 140 (because of the loss on dyno)

suggestions ???

Sorry about the rant LOL...

Back