question about my 91 ef bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cornfed85

i have a 91 ef that was in a slight wreck before i bought it...i finally got a new bumper cover off a hatch in a salvage yard...got it home and the holes in the bumper off the donor car for the bumper lights are shorter than the ones in my bumper on my car...can anyone tell me what i need to get bumper lights off of..is this an 88-89, 90-91 difference or what?

i looked on ebay at bumper lights...i have an 88-89 bumper....88-89 bumper lights are shorter and wider...and 90-91 are longer and skinner

correct the 88-89 has shorter bumper lights and also the corner lights are different from the 88-89 and the 90-91. Yea, i found out the hard way too.

I believe just the lights. Right now i have 88-89 headlights with no corners on my 91 hf. No turn signal lights up front, haha fuck the police. I'll go out today and seethe newer corners will fit on there wth older lights. Dont you just need the bumper lights tho? or were your headlights and corners broken too?

my lights werent broken it was in a light wreck and screwed up the bumper,bumper support,filler,and slightly tweaked the passenger side headlight bracket somehow and bairly bent the drivers fender where it meets the hood...my hood is the only part not damaged...i went to a salvage yard here in missouri and picked up a clean bumper and support,got home and got to lookin and i have a 88-89 bumper and my hatch is a 91.you can see how messed up it is in these pics
passengersidehatch.jpg

civicfront.jpg

i do use my turn siginals..i just need to find 88-89 ones so i can change my front wrap when i find a passenger fender because my front end looks like hell

Back