Question about Rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spdr

I recently got a 89 CRX that im swapping engines out of and it has a set of rims that i've never really come across before and wondered if anyone had any idea of where they originated etc.. ill post a picture tomorrow if nothing comes up but they are.. 5 point chrome rims with the honda emblem in the middle nothing fancy i think they are 15" rims if im thinking right.. thanks

No, the points that come out from the center are just straight out, I still havent gotten a picture scanned.. is there a site out there that has just a bunch of honda manufactured rims?

They could be the GSR wheels that have 5 spokes. I have seen those with Honda "H" emblems in the middle before.

Peace*

Like these?

uglyhood.jpg

thats a gude performance ram air hood if im not mistaken :p

:eek: I think I know the rims your talking about, i believe they come off a civic HX ? My friend just got a pair for his crx from somone. They are very cool in my opinion, these were graphite with the honda emblem in red, very light rims deffinately 15's

Originally posted by 92civicCXh22aswap@Nov 16 2003, 11:49 PM
:eek: I think I know the rims your talking about, i believe they come off a civic HX ? My friend just got a pair for his crx from somone. They are very cool in my opinion, these were graphite with the honda emblem in red, very light rims deffinately 15's

hx = 8 spoke

Back