Question about selling a car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Hey everyone,

I finally offloaded my wrecked Accord to a guy in Oregon (that B was kind enough to hook me up with) that's thinking of restoring it to working condition. :) :) :)

Anyway, my question is....I know I've got to sign the back of the title over to him, then he signs it, and the car is his.

Thing is....he's two states away. Does this mean I need my signature notarized to make it official, since we're not in each other's presence? Or can I just sign it and call it official?

Any help will be appreciated.

And B....what sort of finder's fee do you want? :)

Your signiture should be fine, teh dmv shouldnt need anything other than the title and BOS if he is going to be registering the car.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 16 2003, 02:54 PM

im sure he'd be happy if you included him in on your next "foursome" :lol:

haha :woo:

hammer.gif

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 16 2003, 03:03 PM
I want in!

maybe we'll finally get the 8-train going :)

this thread is now officially useless without pics of the girls that dohc_accord banged.

anyone with me?

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 16 2003, 03:12 PM
Edit that to: "is still banging VERY regularly". :D

What's it worth to ya?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Care to swap pics for two of my ex hoes? :lol:

motel rooms + empty garages + Mavica digital cameras > me :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 16 2003, 02:54 PM
Hey everyone,

I finally offloaded my wrecked Accord to a guy in Oregon (that B was kind enough to hook me up with) that's thinking of restoring it to working condition. :) :) :)

Anyway, my question is....I know I've got to sign the back of the title over to him, then he signs it, and the car is his.

Thing is....he's two states away. Does this mean I need my signature notarized to make it official, since we're not in each other's presence? Or can I just sign it and call it official?

Any help will be appreciated.

You might want to ask him to check and make sure if there's another form you have to sign... in Texas we have a title transfer form that the seller's signature has to be on, form 133U or something like that. You don't NEED it to get the title in your name, but it DOES help quite a bit. Oregon may have something similar.

congrats on selling your car mang. i'm just saorry it wasn;t to me :(

btw.. have you gotten a chance to mail it?? B)

/howard stern

HEY NOW !!! i used to date a girl that kinda looked like her, but was a brunette and had smaller tits...but nice !!!!

can you pm me ur email address accord? ill email ya one of mine :lol:

they are not very work safe lol.

Back