:question:Bout to swap my ef 4 door need peoples opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skellagher

Elder Driver
Bout to swap my ef 4 door need peoples opinions

Bout to swap my ef 4 door need peoples opinions... should i do a d16z6 or D15b? my motor is about to go and i cannot afford a full swap so i must retain my L3 trans but i can spare the money to do obd0 to 1 cause i already have a p28 ecu. and when i get either motor and go obd1 can i keep my 88-91 si intake injectors and all? i just want the easiest swap possible cause i have a 2000 civic dx d16y7 with a L3 DX trans but 88-91 si intake throttle body injectors and ecu. or should i keep it obd-0 and just get a vtec conroller and just use the 88-91 si ecu pm6 i think it is? please help i am very open minded and would like to hear what u guys have to say.

p.s in the future like a year from now or so i wanna ls swap it and boost it. that should be a fun setup when i have the funds but need to tackle my suspension before then. plan on full skunk 2 suspension set up i am INDEED starting a build thread when it all begins. :question:

why is it at anytime u guys never answer my threads i have a serious questions that need to be answered and im looking for you guys opinions.

if your doing a d16z6 then convert to obd1..you will have to go mpfi..so you can actually buy the obd1/mpfi harness all together..you will need a jumper harness to run the p28..

i understand that i am already mpfi swapper hence it already has the si intake injectors and ecu. all i wanna know d15bvtec or d16z6 which is better?

Back