Question for Steve, EGProject, etc.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

function over form=not rice.
Form over function=Rice.

And on that statement...I think I saw a full blown rice mobil today.

Some middle aged (enter race here) and she was driving a 92 accord with 4 doors, huge fake tail pipe, the screw on type, $45 spinners, on 2 spun though, upside down unpainted wing on the trunk, and the paint on the car was just faded and oxidized.....

Now I see rice all the time, it doesn't stick in my head...but this one did...

I had to wonder why she did it?....to fit into the local crowd, to actually think that the parts made her car hot, or fast, what mental logic was going thru her head when she bought it, moded it, wasted money on it. Then I looked int he back seat, and saw two children....and ther were in child seats...so that set my mind back to rest...at least she had the money to get them safe first, before making her car look funny.

/end another lame post that is just showing how bored I am.

119-1902_IMG.JPG

Quoted post[/post]]
med_gallery_34733_413_400961.jpg

:ph34r:

Ricer? Hell no.

Sturbridge DD y0!

yea, i do
lol
hence the :ph34r:

mine met a deer right on the header panel, small crease in the hood, spray painted header panel, spray painted fender etc...
it was right at the beginning of winter so i haven;t had a chance to fix it properly yet

there was plastic shrapnel EVERYWHERE...
and the bastard just walked away
fucking deer

Then you should know that first gens....

... Never align
... Can not be leaned against
... Can not have their hoods stressed
... Can not be pushed from the rear and the wing can NEVER be touched
... If one headlight is pushed 1 inch back, the grille is crooked and the lower valance is broken, it can still win car shows
... Require an extra bit of help to open and close the sunroof

3 piece HF lip ? Que ?

The lip, meaning the rubber thing along the bottom ?

has anyone seen the lip off an 85 i think crx that has the cutouts for fog lights on either side?

My 85 had factory fogs, but they were just square ones that bolted to the bottom of the bumper reinforcement

Quoted post[/post]]
why is there such a gap between your hood and header panel? :ph34r:

The header panel is just slightly crooked. I'll be fixing that after i fix the head :)

also steve i cleaned the FUCK out of the sunroof rails and etc. it moves very quick now!

i was just busting your balls...
lol
i remember steve's post prob a month ago regarding the header panel gap and i couldn't resist...

Back