Question for the Smarties

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i think he was referring to some of his other posts (i dont know cause i dont usually do the tech thing anymore).

Blanco people might get irritated by me but im not the only one, there are tons of people who hate you 2. For example no one likes your attitude. I dont take sides but ITS KIND OF HARD TO BRAINSTORM THE PROCEDURES WITHOUT A REPAIR MANUAL. Our mitchell and all data suck so I cant use that but I have a question. Do you pay for those manuals or how do I get something like that cause I would love to have repair manuals. You can't nag on me for not having 20 years under your belt like yourself. No one is rationalizing but you. You treasure your knowledge or something which is your choice but don't be so pissy with everyone just because they are not like you. We all know that we should learn but what if we don't wanna like you. I do but sometimes I have to ask questions. Atleast im not asking questions about what would happen if I dont use 1 exhaust and intake manifold. Thats more common sense than dowel pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back