question for you all to ponder over the weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

force is, because if u dont move an object there is no force. Force = distants/time. so theres ur answer whore. yes physics 12 ownz u all.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 13 2003, 07:26 AM
mom or milf?

Mom, because not all moms are fuckable. Milf is mom I'd like to fuck...ugly moms get knocked up too, thus making not every mom a milf.

but pictures can!

gaythreads.jpg

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 12 2003, 03:49 PM
here is something to ponder over the weekend:

which is more powerful, the irresistable force, or the immovable object?

Alrighty... just for the sake of answering, since some of you are actually attempting it:

The question is "which is more powerful"...

Power = force applied over a period of time, like horsepower = torque over a period of time, hence then hp(@rpm) = lbft(@rpm) / 5252...

Since the immovable object has no force, it has no power.

If the irresistable force is acting over any arbitrary unit of time, it has power... so it is more powerful than an object that just sits there without exerting force on anything. The immovable object only has an infinite amount of inertia.

:p

This thread = :ghey:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 12 2003, 10:48 PM
is quicksi a transplant from ClubSi ????

Who let the fucking riff-raff into the room? /pink floyd

yes and no, I am a transplant from CSi, but was here before the exodus.....

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 13 2003, 05:06 AM
Actually, I don't care if he leaves or stays. I was just busting his balls. I can't ban, but I can chase him out of here. :p

one thing you will NEVER do is chase me out of here.....I'll have you hog tied, thrown in a vat of chocolate, and leave you on Noahs doorstep on easter before I let you chase me outta here..... ;)

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 13 2003, 05:33 AM-->
@Sep 12 2003, 08:49 PM
here is something to ponder over the weekend:

which is more powerful, the irresistable force, or the immovable object?

s3f5d242186485.jpg

Now I'm going to think about that shit all weekend.

Oh wait no I won't, I have to fucking work...oh well. :moon:

:D

you'll learn to love me...... :D I'm about as contageious as Herpes in a whore house.....

Originally posted by quicksi+Sep 15 2003, 08:19 AM-->
Loco Honkey
@Sep 13 2003, 05:06 AM
Actually, I don't care if he leaves or stays. I was just busting his balls. I can't ban, but I can chase him out of here. :p

one thing you will NEVER do is chase me out of here.....I'll have you hog tied, thrown in a vat of chocolate, and leave you on Noahs doorstep on easter before I let you chase me outta here..... ;)

someone paste that pic of noah in front of his civic that was painted int he gay stripes... perfect pic for ths thread

Back