question..help please...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redlinerz

Okay I am new to this forum so please bear with me for the background of the project... anyways I have a 1989 crx si and am about to purchase a swap for it... it is a b16a (2nd gen) with a type r head (dont know year but believe it is a ctr if it matters)... so I know the engine is originally obd-1 but that dont mean shit with my swap... as i know the inj. dizzy. and ecu have to match obd and i am good right? well i was thinking about buying a conversion harness because i got all the obd-1 parts but i decided to go with obd-0... now i have an obd-2 dizzy and a guy who claims he can re wire it and make it obd-0 and it will work with the swap... this is the question.. is this possible to re-wire it??? if so is there any directions online that can help me out??? thanks a lot guys

I would recomend you stick with OBD1, because if you ever wanted to get an engine management system like Hondata or Uberdata, it would make life much easier (both those systems are compatible w/ OBD1).

Back