Question of all questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTEC_CBR

I was going to make it a poll, but too lazy to figure out how, not even sure if I can. Anyway, my roommate and I can't decide for ourselves because each one os freakishly hot, but who is hotter in your opinion, Shakira? or Paulina Rubio? There you go, question of the day.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 25 2005, 05:19 PM
I'll take Real Girls for $1k, Alex.
[post=451280]Quoted post[/post]​

obviously none of us are going to hook up with either of them, but that wasn't the question now was it? the question was which is hotter.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jan 25 2005, 04:21 PM
Will, you suck at the internet. That red X is teh hott!11!11

EDIT: You crafty bastard!
[post=451282]Quoted post[/post]​

!nt4rn3t w!n5

i'd say shakira. one late evening i was flipping channels and her video was on, and i seriously could NOT stop staring at her ass... i was like... how come i can't... change the bloody channel...

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 25 2005, 04:28 PM
i'd say shakira. one late evening i was flipping channels and her video was on, and i seriously could NOT stop staring at her ass... i was like... how come i can't... change the bloody channel...
[post=451341]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha...

I go for Thalia... Shakira has a fat butt but in a few years she'll be a blimp butt LOL Paulina Rubio has no ass and no body really...

Thalia is a toothpick with nice curves, nice top and bottom, so yeah LOL....

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Jan 25 2005, 06:54 PM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Jan 25 2005, 04:28 PM
i'd say shakira.  one late evening i was flipping channels and her video was on, and i seriously could NOT stop staring at her ass... i was like... how come i can't... change the bloody channel...

hahaha...

I go for Thalia... Shakira has a fat butt but in a few years she'll be a blimp butt LOL Paulina Rubio has no ass and no body really...

[post=451357]Quoted post[/post]​

haha yeah, but i doubt her butt will get like way huge being in the public and all, but who knows. i don't know if it was true, but somebody told me that thalia had like her bottom ribs removed to be skinnier. idk

thalia wasn't on the list now was she, dorko? sheesh, i was answering his question... not mentioning what wasn't on the menu.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 26 2005, 09:49 PM
thalia wasn't on the list now was she, dorko? sheesh, i was answering his question... not mentioning what wasn't on the menu.
[post=451952]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha :p

Originally posted by VTEC_CBR+Jan 25 2005, 06:15 PM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Jan 25 2005, 06:54 PM
StarBellieAngel
@Jan 25 2005, 04:28 PM
i'd say shakira.  one late evening i was flipping channels and her video was on, and i seriously could NOT stop staring at her ass... i was like... how come i can't... change the bloody channel...

hahaha...

[post=451357]Quoted post[/post]​

haha yeah, but i doubt her butt will get like way huge being in the public and all, but who knows. i don't know if it was true, but somebody told me that thalia had like her bottom ribs removed to be skinnier. idk
[post=451390]Quoted post[/post]​

yep that's what they say, but i'll ask her when I marry her LOL :D

Back