question of the night

if you had to chose one FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

• no masterbat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
heard this on the radio tonight
thought it would make for an interesting post

heres the deal
you have 2 choices... you have to pick one... and this is for the REST OF YOUR LIFE
you can either become a vegan... or never masterbate again

vegan - no animal-source for food:
no meat, fish, shellfish, fowl, milk and all milk-products (such as butter or yogurt) and by-products (such as products containing whey), honey, eggs, and animal by-products (such as gelatin or lard), etc.

or clothing:
no leather, wool, fur, silk, etc.

no masterbating - pretty much self explanitory

Vegan for sure. I was for a brief stint, and it wasn't so bad, but not flogging the ol' bishop every now and again is straight up sacraliege.

rather not masturbate, as i have a girlfriend who will do it for me :ph34r:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 29 2004, 01:21 AM
rather not masturbate, as i have a girlfriend who will do it for me :ph34r:

if i were in his shoes I'd choose the same...but if I were in E's shoes, as he doesn't want kids...I'd probably just kill myself right then and there, I can't go long without eating some sort of animal with the fatty flavorful deliciousness dripping from it's cooked yummyness...

mmmmm cheeseburger...

veganism isnt that bad. But as it is, im 300 miles from my girlfriend and if i dont drop at least a nut a day, theres a good chance ill end up cuttin someones neck.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 29 2004, 02:13 AM
vegan - no animal-source for food:
no meat, fish, shellfish, fowl, milk and all milk-products (such as butter or yogurt) and by-products (such as products containing whey), honey, eggs, and animal by-products (such as gelatin or lard), etc.

or clothing:
no leather, wool, fur, silk, etc.

Shit, I can't live without my leather jackets and boots.... :ph34r:

yeah, i have 2 things in life ill never give up

1. beatin my meat
2. eating red meat (steak you sick fucks :p)

sooo.....i vote other

MUST....HAVE.....CHEESEBURGERS. :)

I've got Heather for a reason... this confirms it.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 29 2004, 03:31 AM
sooo.....i vote other

you CANT vote "other"

come on even i made a decision on this one.... and trust me it wasnt easy

i havent voted yet .... i figured id let this go for a while before i put my $.02 in

Interesting choice. I'm more inclined to EAT meat than BEAT it... I don't like veganism...

I think the question needs to be changed from masturbation, to ejaculation. Veganism has no alternitive, you can't say, "well that's why I eat fish", but masturbation, there are too many ways to get around not punching the clown, and still not killing people.

salad is what food eats, and as much as i like to spank it, i prefer girls anyway. id just have to get a really horny chick or id have to pay for it once in awhile. beats starvin to death i guess.

I could not be a vegan. I could rule out meat but not milk or ice cream or any of that dairy stuff... I don't like strict rules so I'd probably last two days, tops...

As for the mastrubation...that's why I have someone... I could easily give that up :D

i could NEVER be a vagan. no way.

i got deez cheezburgerz y0!!

ive got girls in line. :lol:

yeah i'm way too much of a meat eating redneck to ever give up meat- i'd prolly kill a few people at school, but once i got home my girl would take care of cleaning the pipes :nod:

Back