question on 92 hatch interior swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

black94teggy

my buddy has a 92 hatch and he bought a 94 integra dash, concol and seats from me, now the concol and the seats are a perfect fit, but the dash is a freakin pain, we had to cut the sides of the dash so that the doors would close but the dash still wont sit in right and also the wiring harness is a bit different for the integra dash, like cluster and climate controls, stuff like that, so i was wondering, is there a way to fit the dash in this car and how would i go about the wireing for it, like is there and easy way to splice them in or maybe even a harness made for this swap. any info would be of great help.

also, wut did you do to the doors, and wut about the wiring harness, cuz the one for the integra dash wont plug into the hatchback fuse box

What= W H A T. wut sounds retarded, makes it hard to read, and makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out.

but yeah, get another dash, lol.

well i guess it sucks to be my boy then lol cuz hes been lookin for a dash for like 6 months and in april i crashed my 94 so i sold him mine, guess hes gonna be hunting again.

black94teggy said:
well i guess it sucks to be my boy then lol cuz hes been lookin for a dash for like 6 months and in april i crashed my 94 so i sold him mine, guess hes gonna be hunting again.

I'm always seeing Integra dashes for sale. Try Ebay, Junkyard, Honda-tech, and even search google.

the integra door panels wont fit the civic.. you have to cut out a portion of the panel where the dash hits the doorpanel.. dont cut the fabric, do it from the inside and carefully cut the plastic.. there are plenty of writeups on this.. just search google

the reason hes doing it is cuz i have a jdm integra type-r cluster that was in my ls dash, and he has a jdm B18C5 motor in his hatch plus he loves the integra dashes, thats the reason hes putting it in. and thanks everyone for your info on this topic.

Back