Question on how to install oil catch can

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

street_racer_271

adrenaline is my high
How do you install an oil catch can? I'm looking to buy one, but I'm just wondering how to hook one up, anyone have one, or ever hooked one up? And what brand to go with or if any will do the same job.

I think I just made a post about this earlier today... search for it. And to lsvtec300, no- it's NOT a waste of money. If you're making any kind of real power over stock, then it's a very good investment to reduce engine stress and boost output a little.

street_racer_271- a good vented can with two inputs (one for crankcase, one for valve cover) and baffles to prevent splashing would be what you want to look for. My Civic had an Endyn modified Moroso can on it.

thanks for the info, how do you install it? and where can i find one other than ebay and GReddy?

Basically hook up a hose to the back of the block in place of the block off plug and make sure the can is vented. Mount it above the block plug fitting. It's pretty easy.

Back