Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Ok...I just got PSP7 from TPP and I'm trying to make a page with a bunch of different pictures of my Si into one sheet basically because I have too much time on my hands... I got all my pics resized and as I go to copy and paste them to a NEW background, It resizes them back to what they were. If I try to make them smaller then it resizes the whole new background. Anybody know how tocopy and paste and then JUST resize THAT specific image? This damn thing is pissing me off cause I suck at it.

Thanks. :ph34r:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 7 2004, 02:12 AM
Resize, save as, then use that one.

I did that too. resized, saved, opened, copy and paste, and it still goes back to the original size. <_<

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 7 2004, 02:22 AM
psp sucks. get photoshop

bah I got psp from TPP. I'm not going to spend money on another program when I got this one for free.

bah what was it? last week you were telling everyone not to use kazaa cause it's full of spyware... I'm confused by you contradicting yourself. :hmm:

:unsure:

Bah. Ok after about a half hour of fucking around I finally got it to look like this...but it's not exactly how I wanted it.

s3ffbf02f41ed4.jpg

I can't find the blending tool to blend the area between the dohc vtec and engine pictures with the picture of my car.

I find PSP easier to use than Photoshop, but I've been using PSP for years and I've used Photoshop like 3 times. :)

And Kazaalites' site may have been shutdown, but the client still works fine. No spyware, no banner ads, better tools, better everything. :)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 7 2004, 09:48 AM
I find PSP easier to use than Photoshop, but I've been using PSP for years and I've used Photoshop like 3 times. :)

And Kazaalites' site may have been shutdown, but the client still works fine. No spyware, no banner ads, better tools, better everything. :)

:ditto:

also try limewire to get some stuff. not as much but better quality

lol ok so we have two votes for PSP, two for photoshop and one for limewire... :thumbsup:

that still doesn't answer the only question. :p

Yeah that is one annoying thing, resizing selections isn't the easiest thing in the world with PSP...

Put each selection on a different layer, and when you want to resize it, deselect the 'resize all layers' button on the resize window. That will let you resize just what you want.

Before I did it that way, I would paste my selection to a new window, resize it approximately, and paste it back. I'd keep doing this till I got it right. It's alot easier to just use layers. :)

Back