question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

from the sun

majority of this site are males, how many of you workout constantly, by this i mean 4 or more times a week, i was just curious if there were any muscleheads that know what they are doing and belong to any body building message boards, do u guys know of any good ones? i have always been into body building, but as of this summer, i quit work (saved enough to last me the summer = some) and am planning a 3 month intense workout....plus the beach everyday.....i have to be black by the time school starts again.....just curious to see whos in my boat?...if so whats your workout like, and results, also off the record..does anyone know anything about winstol** :ph34r: spelling?

You have to be black? :wtf:

Self improvement IS masturbation. Civicious, you're on the right track.

Originally posted by from the sun@May 13 2004, 06:05 PM
majority of this site are males, how many of you workout constantly, by this i mean 4 or more times a week, i was just curious if there were any muscleheads that know what they are doing and belong to any body building message boards, do u guys know of any good ones? i have always been into body building, but as of this summer, i quit work (saved enough to last me the summer = some) and am planning a 3 month intense workout....plus the beach everyday.....i have to be black by the time school starts again.....just curious to see whos in my boat?...if so whats your workout like, and results, also off the record..does anyone know anything about winstol** :ph34r: spelling?

hey here's a novel idea !!!!

how bout instead of you working on your biceps and suntan over the summer before you start you next year in highschool....

why dont you do something constructive that will help you get better grades in the following year?

i.e. read a book or do something so that your brain doesnt goto shit over the summer months.

and there is NO way you are going to get anything more than a mosquito bites in terms of muscle with only working out for 3 months.

you need at LEAST 6 months to get something noticable.....unless you can just buff out that quickly....

go to thailand on a two month holiday when you get there join a gym for the two months go to the pharmacey buy some steroids(they legal over there) and there you have it your buff ready for skool, with a nice tan......

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 13 2004, 10:39 PM
and there is NO way you are going to get anything more than a mosquito bites in terms of muscle with only working out for 3 months.

I gained 20lbs of muscle working at UPS for 3 months, and lost it just as fast after I quit.

Granted, I'm 6'0", 125lbs, 0 fat. <_<

EDIT: I'm also LAZY. Almost any strenuous activity lasting more than a few days nets me a visible increase in mass. And it dissappears just as quickly.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 13 2004, 06:49 PM
bodybuilding.com

and you just became jeffie's new best friend

:withstupid: Be very afraid....

and watch your ass...

...literally...

:ph34r:

Originally posted by DarkHand+May 14 2004, 09:55 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@May 13 2004, 10:39 PM

I gained 20lbs of muscle working at UPS for 3 months, and lost it just as fast after I quit.

Granted, I'm 6'0", 125lbs, 0 fat. <_<

Damn a fellow skinny brotha. :werd:

6' 130 lbs (I've gained some weight lately...working out more at uh...work) :D

Back