Question ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

biznatchyryan

Would mounts from a 94 b16 and a rear bracket from a 94-01integra work for mounting a b18 in a EK hatch ??

Yes, B series mounts from 94-01 integra are what is needed to mount a B series into an eg/ek

13.2 with a gsr at 10 psi , no offence but that seems real slow, ive seen stock k series motors making way less power like 170 180 whp , run a 12.80 on street tires

not to condone your thread jack, That is the first run with the drag radials but i was trying to take it easy with the thing due to the stock Diff, which broke on the second run. Also the car is a GSR, a 4 DOOR GSR with FULL interior, A/C, Power steering, etc. etc. not a swap into a gutted coupe or hatchback, so it's going to run slower than a civic.
The integra is my DD, I drive my kids around in it, I get groceries with it, I take it fishing, it's not a race car.

true yea i guess i could see that on the first run , i only say this because im planing on doing the same type set up myself , also are you runing a computer that set's your rpm for starts off the line ? on either cars ?

The crx has a complete stock p72 ecu, the whole point of that build it to have a completely stock (honda only parts) car.
The integra has a full standalone but I have not hooked up the MSD yet for my launch control.

nice, you could probley save another good bit off your 1/4 mile time?, let me know when you run them agian im really interested

prolly not going to run them again this season, at least not the integra, maybe the crx, but I have to get a new fuel tank for it cuz the current one is leaking.

Last edited:
Back