questions about b series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93chaosdx

93dxowner
i have been looking around for a b series swap, i am still leaning towards the b18c1 but open to suggestions, thought about a b20 with a b18c head? any help would be greatly appreciated. also looking to find the motor assembly at a price that wont require me to sell of any of my bodily organs.
thanks

this si the wrong section. But i'd go with a b20 vtec. Lots of torque. But thats if you have the money for the b20 and then a gsr or b16 head.....or maybe a type r head. Then you need new dowel pins, tap the head, an oil line, and an oil fitting for the block and for the head.

if you want a really quick car that will be easy to build and almost guaranteed reliability, go gsr. if you want an even faster car with a beefier torque curve do the b20/vtec, but carrry the higher risk of problems, esp if its not built right.

yea....If i was you I would probably just go with the gsr. More reliable quick enough not, and not high maintance.

Back