1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions About my swap

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by jdm eg 117, May 19, 2009.

1. jdm eg 117

jdm eg 117 New Member

noob first swap need to know what these are and where the get hooked up or do i need to run wires for them
    car is 92 bubble
    motor is b16a
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:huh:

2. ZCHONDACRX91

ZCHONDACRX91 New Member

The bottom picture is the oil pressure sending unit. There is two wires that run to it, with a black boot that covers it. I don't know a lot about EG swaps, so I can tell you what wires to run. The top picture is the coolant temp. sensor, if it's on the passenger side of the head (can't tell in the pic).

3. ahedau

ahedau Senior Member

what he said....

you don't have a plugs on the engine harness looking for a home? The ECT senor should have a red/wht and a grn/wht wire running to it. I can't find what color the wires for the oil pressure unit are supposed to be. If no one else pipes in, I'll look at the motor in my garage tomrrow and let you know.

4. tabKola

tabKola New Member

If the top pick is below the intake manifold then that is probably a knock sensor.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted