Questions and Answers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

texas_petey

Sup peoples,

I'm new to this site and well I was wondering if you folks out there would be kind enough to help me out with a couple of questions I got through my dome...now I'm currently the proud owner of a 6th gen Civic and I'm lookin for a motor swap because lets face it I can only go so far with a SOHC now can anyone out there give me a good idea on what motors I should look into...I have a b18c1 in mind so if thats any good let me know...Thanks

I locked your other thread- you double posted.

First, let me welcome another Texan to the site!

On answering your question- what kind of racing/driving do you want to do with the car, and what's your budget? Those are two key questions you have to answer first before anyone can recommend an engine to you.

Well I wanted to have sort of a racing but still be able to drive around cause I stil have to get the car from texas all the way to california, but other than that I do make visits to Vegas and LA from 29 Palms which is about two hours, but to answer your question I have a budget of about 3-4 grand

that would be my suggestion. Only because you already have one, itll cost just as much as a motor swap will in the end and.... uhhh its cooler than a swap??

anyways, welcome to the site.

Back