Questions for Motorcycle Riders and Fans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im with E for the supermoto, my friend had the Suzuki DR-Z400SM and it was a really fun bike.

GSX-R1000

Nope, not yet, (handful of times on dirt) but that's not your question.

Many stories. Bottom line, no one sees you, even if they're looking straight at you, never assume anyone sees you. Ride like that and you'll lower your risk of crashing a good bit. But... shit happens, its a risk and its worth taking.

1: Its not IF you go down, its WHEN you go down, and how hard.
2: If you have a bad gut feeling about getting on your bike one day, take the car.
3: If you ever lose fear/respect for the bike, stop riding.
i live like this this. always, ALWAYS trust your gut. trust any other 'signs' too.

You are invisible, no matter what color, how loud, how you ride, or any other reason.... you are 100% invisible. People WILL pull in front of you, cut you off, merge into you, and generally try to run you over. You have to be 100% aware, 100% of the time. It's not that it take people a long time to ride.... it takes most people a while to realize how terrible of a driver everyone around them is and how much you have to concentrate while riding. Everyday is a battle to get to your destination alive.

you could have a neon bike with neon bulb helicopter propellors and people wont see you. hell, even if they see you, wave to you, and give you a wink and smile, don't expect them to follow the law or yield to you. cagers HATE bikes. they don't care if you are following the law, they will cut you off, not yield, and act opposite to any type of brain usage.

im pretty sure thats what neonmike rides

he loves his

Yep thats exactly what i have and i love it the only thing that i had changed that made it more comfortable is the seat. the stock one blows. other than that it has great power and handles great.

Ok. I read bonneville, and I started thinking you were getting an old tiger or something.

I'm getting a sportster one of these days. I'm gonna do a build thread when I do.

Back