Questions For The Masters =p

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sake

ok i got a 92 civic hatchback ... im gonna put a b18c into it ... saving money for it now ...i live in florida and the best price i could get to my shop was $4000 in this area ....put thats the whole front end of the car 97 gsr wrecked(if someone could help me find a better deal i would greatly apreciate it :D ) im new at this and was wondering about turbo .... and what i would have to do to the motor before putting it into my car to prep it for that ... and what kinda times would i be getting with just the swap no mods ... full iterior ect ...just the swap .........ty in advance :D

do the swap first and get that done then think about boosting, and about times there is no way any one will say the times u will run with a gsr hatch but i know u will be in the 14 sec range all motor and hi 13's on slicks and driving experciance and BB....

well its 4000 for the front of the car not installed ....i can get it installed for about 500 doing somethings myself and use of equipment ...i got some connections at a shop ...

4 grand for a front clip is actually pretty reasonable for a GSR. Not exactly a bargain, but your not getting ripped off at least

well what would u suggest i do ?? ... i thought obd1 was till 99 ???? imma nooby so bare with me .... sorry

92-95 OBD I.

IMO,you'd be doing better to get a 94-95 GSR complete changeover for one of the places on line,they run about $3100-$3300,so once you add shipping,and incidentals of the swap,you'd hit about the same mark.

ok another question ...those swaps online didnt explain much of what i get ...most just say motor tranny ecu and wiring harness .. so im under the impression i need a starter ..compressor prolly need to modify so ac lines ... which i could do but a real pain in the ass ... ??? so where do u guys think i should get it then?? ... i wsa also thinking if i go tthe clip i would prolly have the brake system as well ... im ..really new at this and i just sold my bike cbr600 ... so this is all i got right now ... and i just want to be sure about what im doing ... sorry for the hassle guys...

MOST of the on line places have complete swaps,as in the motors come ready to go in with all the asccesories.You have to make sure and specify that when you order it.

Back