Questions on my b18 building!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mikey buhh

So i was wonder what would be the best parts to get more whp out of my 93 eg b18c1. I already got the full exhaust system,Headers,Cold-Air intake all done to the car for now and was wondering what i could do next. My goal was to finally beat my friends 94 mustang GT lolololol any ideas anyone? :)

same here just read all build threads get a good idea of everything ask some questions youll be good

Research, research, research. A turbo setup is the most efficient way to make power.
Start looking at build threads to get an idea of what you're going to need to make the power you want, then come back here with specific questions.

Im really trying to stay n/a for as long as possible. I wouldnt mind building it slowly over time to withstand turbo, but as of now im looking for some power. Ideas on intake manifolds, throttle bodies, chips? Exhaust is done.

You're not going to see much of a gain in power for the amount of money it'll cost you to stay N/A. Even turbocharging the stock engine would be more effective than an expensive all motor setup.

Magana has some good ideas on a cheap OEM build on a B18C1.

LS crank (micro polish balance) and rods (shot peen'd) with oversized pistons....like P30 or CTR's (CTR's need machining to work). ARP hardware and OEM bearings.

With the right camshafts, valve springs, (maybe a IM), and tune.....you can get over 200whp and that's a fun car to drive.

Can a b18c1 be boosted on stock interals tho? like what parts list would i need to just start? i know like a fuel pump,injectors,and a chip?

Back