Questioons..for h22a into 91 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DhN

wuddup..jus found out bout this site..and its suuuch a blessing....in the like 3-40 min ive been searching the site aone at work..its answered a couple questions...the only big dilemma is whether i should do this myself...ima big diy'er but this is my daily driver and i dont wanna mess it up...like..it the summer so i can deal with down time and everything...do u guys reccommend doing it yourself..going into the project a bit..blind....im wikling to do it just s long as no bog fabrications are needed..im swapping the h22 into my auto cb7..keeping it auto...those who did it themseleves..pleas type experiences...what happened..what went wrong..and if theres a link to a diy for this project please direct me to it..thanks

It's not hard. The whole swap is bolt up. Modifications include lengthening the fuel hose, changing the power steering hose, and doing some wiring.

It's really not that bad, and you could easily be driving your swapped car in two days if you are competent.

Back