1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick brake upgrade question on my CRX

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by Andrew, May 29, 2006.

1. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

When I put the 15/16" MC and Booster off a Non-ABS 90-93 integra onto my 1991 CRX Si...(wrote it out to make sure I'm right)

Can I still use my brake lines?
    Is the swap a bolt-in process, as simple as pulling my MC/Booster out and putting the new one in?

Thanks. I've been searching/reading, and have gotten this far, but just want to be sure.
    BTW, Heres what I'm planning to do 'brake-wise' on my car, for those curious:

Brembo Blanks
    Hawk HPS or HP+(opinions?)
    Teg 15/16" MC as well as Booster from the 90-93 non-ABS teg
    SS brake lines
    and some good fluid, like Superblue Racing or something.

Thanks again
    -Andrew

2. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

if your car is a street car get the HPS. track car, id go for the HP+. only reason s that the HP+ tends to eat up rotors. ask E sol Si.

the MC and BB together will work on your car. you may have to bend the brke lines at the MC a tad though. just look at your MC and the MC from the teg and compare them, i think on the teg they are both straight and on the crx one is straight and one is angled. but it could be different

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted