quick dizzy question.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pretty sure the non vtecs are interchangable, the problem comes when you try a vtec on a nonvtec head, because of where they bolt on, and the solenoid.

thats what I thought, the problem is...soemguy i know needs oe and wants to buy mine, but i don't wanna shaft him if it doesn't jive!

Originally posted by hybrid89@May 11 2005, 03:00 PM
thats what I thought, the problem is...soemguy i know needs oe and wants to buy mine, but i don't wanna shaft him if it doesn't jive!
[post=497962]Quoted post[/post]​

offer a refund :D
I still think it will work fine tho.

it will work, d series is all interchangeable, v tec or non v tec. ive done it on my CX hatch :) it was obd 1 too for the record

Originally posted by DelSlo@May 11 2005, 10:56 PM
it will work, d series is all interchangeable, v tec or non v tec. ive done it on my CX hatch :) it was obd 1 too for the record
[post=498024]Quoted post[/post]​

They are not all interchangeable. It depends on where the spark plugs are, rear of VC or forward.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 11 2005, 05:15 PM-->
@May 11 2005, 10:56 PM
it will work, d series is all interchangeable, v tec or non v tec.  ive done it on my CX hatch :)  it was obd 1 too for the record
[post=498024]Quoted post[/post]​

They are not all interchangeable. It depends on where the spark plugs are, rear of VC or forward.
[post=498030]Quoted post[/post]​

hmm ok, i believe ya, you dont see too many of the plugs behind up here, all d series that ive tuned for ppl have all been up front! good point though, ill ad it too my notebook! :)

Back