quick ecu question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

3D HONDA

I have a 2.2vtec accord with the H22a in it and am runing the P13 ecu which has its 112mph restriction on it now i have a P14 ecu from my 2.3 prelude and was wondering if i plug my P14 into my 2.2 vtec will that remove my 112mph limiter as i have a vtec controller any way the Apexi VAFC 2 so that does all my vtec cross over points nad fueling would this work at all ?

no it never but it was the 16valve twin cam the vtec controller does all the vtec system though so the P14 ecu is bypassed the only thing JDM in the car is the engine and ecu nothing else

you're gona have to do quite a bit of tweaking with the vafc.

h23's have smaller injectors and run richer than h22's. h23's redline is also smaller than h22's

you should sell your vtec controller along with your vafc and get yourself a chipped p28/p06/p72 and use uberdata or crome for engine management.

yes you will be able to drive around but you wont be able to hit vtec, nor be able to go over 65k rpms, i was drivin with a p14 for a while cause i was too lazy to get a p13.
one thing, DO NOT PUT THE P14 on the h22, the reason being is that it keeps the engine a lot hotter, only con i can think off is the amount of torque you get, for some reason i felt a lot more torque on the h22 with the p14 than with the p13 or the p28 tunned i am running now.

Back