quick i need help !!!!!!!!!11

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

20whiteboy03

i am needing help on info i just blew my engine (d16y8) in my civic so i want to put a b16a2 in place of it but i dont know much what will i need. will my axles fit or do i need new ones what about my other stuff like head, alternator, just messed up my block ? please help

Well. i don't understand the question much ,but if you want to swap a b16 into you civic you gunna want a complete change over kit that comes with everything you need for swap.

yeah, what i get from the question is, What do you all need? you will need an engine-block/head, distributor, tranny, shift linkage, axels, ecu, wiring harness you can use the EX. none of that D16Y8 parts will work, cause they are for the SOHC, and the SI is B16 which is DOHC. so you need all new parts. But it is the easiest to install.

Darin

hmotoronline.com seems to be kinda popular, I got my motor from Jspecauto.com they might fuck ya a little though. I got a LS tranny on my b16. But my buddy who does at least one swap a week gets a bunch of motors from them and he hasn't gotten screwed. I think mine was just a simple fuck up, but it pissed me off. Other than that, it worked fine. I did everything my self and they did send an awesome running, clean motor.

Darin

1. Shift links
2. motor mounts
3. Engine/Trans/ECU/AXles/Harness (maybe)
4. new Clutch, water pump timing belt
5. about $4000 for the B16 with new clutch, water pump, TB

Back