quick insight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here one more for you but you are going to need deep pockets to do this:D H22 Baby.

NewCarPics002.jpg

or you can do a B16 to

104_2643.jpg

Last edited:
Scrath that ? about the h22 answered that myself . What the real ? is which will run harder b20a or b16 v-tec?

so wit putting in the h22 would it be a more work or money ?
Both

Scrath that ? about the h22 answered that myself . What the real ? is which will run harder b20a or b16 v-tec?
Finding a 2nd gen B20a is next to impossible in the us and it will cost you if you do. it would be cheaper to do a B16 + with the B16 you will have a ton of aftermarket part's unlike the JDM 2nd gen B20a witch most part's would have to be cumstom made and it will cost you.

other than the b20a there all gona take the same amount of work

That's pretty sweet. Did anybody besides Place Racing ever manufacture mounts like that, or is anyone currently making them?

You fail at links by the way...

That's pretty sweet. Did anybody besides Place Racing ever manufacture mounts like that, or is anyone currently making them?

You fail at links by the way...
i dont think so there pretty hard to even find the place racing ones

naa the one thats a pos is the b21a1 and b20a5

of the 2.... B20a5 is the junk one... burns oil and connecting rods tend to snap

between the two.... B16.... cheapest route is the B20a

Finding a 2nd gen B20a is next to impossible in the us and it will cost you if you do. it would be cheaper to do a B16 + with the B16 you will have a ton of aftermarket part's unlike the JDM 2nd gen B20a witch most part's would have to be cumstom made and it will cost you.

you can find a B20a all day long on www.tigerjapanese.com .....

Or...for less headaches, sell the car and buy something lighter and more swap friendly, unless the car has some sort of sentimental value to you.

you can find a B20a all day long on www.tigerjapanese.com .....
Yes for the 88-91 Perlude But not for the 83-87 Prelude or 86-89 Accord.
Here the 88-91 Prelude motor
DSC07423.jpg

Now the 2nd Gen B20a that fit's in the 83-87 Prelude and 86-89 Accord

775704r10915kg5.jpg

Now you can see there is a clear difference between the 2nd gen B20a and the 3rd gen B20a.and you can get the 3rd gen B20a for the 88-91 Prelude with out any problem's here in the U.S. Now for the 2nd gen B20a you would need to have it imported there is no more left in the U.S. But there is one for sale over on www.3geez.com the guy wants 2000.00 for motor and trany.Here the link. 3geez

Last edited:
Back