quick opinion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orosco

i have a 94 teg with a jdm conversion...I have carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber trunk and carbon fiber spoon mirrors oh yeah and a black front lip...As of nopw I have some ADR M-sprt silver wheels 18inch...Its looks good..But everyday I ask myself if some hyper black rims would look sick since my car has so much accented black...My cra is silver by the way..Let me know what u think...
thanks guys

I think you should paint your your call all the same color. Paint the hood, trunk, mirros, and lip all the same color as your car, and it'll look 10,000x better. Oh, and black rims on a silver car = eewwwww.

I've seen gloss black wheels on a silver car before, I liked it, but you GOTTA keep tire shine on the tire, or else it looks sheisty. However, I've also seen 18's on integras, and I've never been a fan.

Go down to 17s with a slightly bigger tire, like 215/40/17s if you must have the larger wheels. Otherwise I say grab some black slips.

I had 17's with 215/40's on my car for about two years, and after going back down to 15's I can say there's really no comparison, it both handles and rides better on the 15's. Unless you just REALLY like the look for oversize wheels, I would definitely recommend 15's, potholes are much less of a threat :)

FLAT black on a silver cars looks dumb, but gloss black with a polished lip looks sick, atleast to me. 16's are the best compromise between looks and functionality, light weight, not dwarf sized 15's, wide variety of tires and wheels and the cost of the wheels and tires wont kill you. well...unless youre used to paying for 15inch tires...like me

Originally posted by wanderinman@Apr 19 2005, 12:15 PM
I've seen gloss black wheels on a silver car before, I liked it, but you GOTTA keep tire shine on the tire, or else it looks sheisty..
[post=488693]Quoted post[/post]​

Tire shine on a performace tire? Yea for intentionally putting oil on your grippy tires.

i'd say go with a gloss black with a polished lip, and yeah 16's would look much better on your teg,

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 20 2005, 07:02 PM
:werd: on the 16s

and CF looks good on any color.
[post=489349]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks guys...im actually going to sell my car , so i guess im not going to have to make the decision...

Back