1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quick opinion

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by orosco, Apr 19, 2005.

1. orosco

orosco Member

i have a 94 teg with a jdm conversion...I have carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber trunk and carbon fiber spoon mirrors oh yeah and a black front lip...As of nopw I have some ADR M-sprt silver wheels 18inch...Its looks good..But everyday I ask myself if some hyper black rims would look sick since my car has so much accented black...My cra is silver by the way..Let me know what u think...
    thanks guys

2. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

I think you should paint your your call all the same color. Paint the hood, trunk, mirros, and lip all the same color as your car, and it'll look 10,000x better. Oh, and black rims on a silver car = eewwwww.

3. wanderinman

wanderinman Senior Member

I've seen gloss black wheels on a silver car before, I liked it, but you GOTTA keep tire shine on the tire, or else it looks sheisty. However, I've also seen 18's on integras, and I've never been a fan.

4. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

Go down to 17s with a slightly bigger tire, like 215/40/17s if you must have the larger wheels. Otherwise I say grab some black slips.

5. wanderinman

wanderinman Senior Member

I had 17's with 215/40's on my car for about two years, and after going back down to 15's I can say there's really no comparison, it both handles and rides better on the 15's. Unless you just REALLY like the look for oversize wheels, I would definitely recommend 15's, potholes are much less of a threat :)

6. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

FLAT black on a silver cars looks dumb, but gloss black with a polished lip looks sick, atleast to me. 16's are the best compromise between looks and functionality, light weight, not dwarf sized 15's, wide variety of tires and wheels and the cost of the wheels and tires wont kill you. well...unless youre used to paying for 15inch tires...like me

7. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

Tire shine on a performace tire? Yea for intentionally putting oil on your grippy tires.

8. 92dxhatch

92dxhatch Senior Member

i'd say go with a gloss black with a polished lip, and yeah 16's would look much better on your teg,

9. Smonkeyboy

Smonkeyboy Senior Member

:werd: on the 16s

and CF looks good on any color.

10. orosco

orosco Member

Thanks guys...im actually going to sell my car , so i guess im not going to have to make the decision...

11. 92dxhatch

92dxhatch Senior Member

WELL FINE THEN, what a wast of my advise!!! just kidding, good luck on your car bro :lol:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted