quick piston question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

are pr3 pistons from a b16a2 the same as p30 pistons?? i know they are both 81mm but me and my bud are arguing this i say they are different since they dont say p30 but hey swears they are identical but since we have neither side by side i cant say for sure does anyone know???

so where can i look to find p30's ? im searching everywhere and comming up with nothing. oh yeah nice save on the teg btw.

one place that i always refer to when i'm trying to find parts is JHPUSA. here's the link for the P30 pistons. they're reasonably priced.

JHPUSA.com - P30 link

anyone have a honda part number for the p30 pistons??

Per the Honda EPS:

1995 Honda del Sol VTEC

Piston set (OS 0.25) 13020-P30-G00 List price $57.10

WTF is a PR30 anyways?

i found a set for 105 shipped, they have about 30k on them but are in great shape supposidly, and come with rods and write pins. IS that a good deal?? Also can i reuse the wrist pins or should i go new???

105 shipping is right on. Those are perfect for what you are looking for. Remember to replace the rings, its not worth the gamble.

yeah you guys can read about this buildup that im doing in the read articels on the monster LS all motor.
im following that exact swap except i bought the crower valve springs, titanum retainers, and ferra valves.
gimme some feedback yall

Back