Quick question about speed...not the drug.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 crx Si - 70mph
b18 swapped 90 si - 70mph
97 teg - 70mph
97 teg with I/H/E - 70mph
91 zc crx - 70mph
06 S2000 - 70mph
07 CBR 1000rr - 71mph
where in the hell are ya'll from in texas the speed limit is 70mph.....lol. i will let you guys know the new speed on the 15th of this month i will be at 450-500whp. i bet its still 145-150mph i will just get ther alot faster. plus i am still using my stck h23 tranny. i have a stage 2 clutch. but i dont think it will last that long after i get to my hp goal.

Come to think of it.. I'm willing to bet I hold the HS honda land speed record. :D:ph34r:

is ther an lsd 6 speed that will bolt up to my h22?

that fucking sucks!!! i guess i will have to live with a 5 speed. i guess i will just get a jdm lsd 5speed and put a 6 puck in her.

well im not sure how fast I was going but I ran out of tranny! lol

speedo only goes to 140 and I got the teg up to 8k RPM in 5th gear with a ls tranny.....scarry as fuck, but was worth it.

if do 100mph or 145mph it feels the same. my car huggs down really well at high speeds it feels smooth and i can change lanes and everything. i have been in cars that feel scary at high speeds but my prelude seems to drive the best at high speeds........

My Rex would hug the ground alright...until I hit a small bump. Just gotta have a good grip and keep it straight. Raced an Integra one time back when...I ended up with 2 wheels off the side of the road around a turn at about 120...talk about scary. Damn teg was on my ass the whole time too lol.

You ever look at your front liscence plate? Mine was bent because of wind speeds lol.

95 ford ranger-120
02 eclipse gt-140
ef with built type-r 120ish at like 9grand
all were on very long roads with no cars(except the ef wich we were racing a buddy in an srt4)

were you wearing your baller hat to get extra baller status?

Come to think of it.. I'm willing to bet I hold the HS honda land speed record. :D:ph34r:
bikes don't count... and anyway, i bet wil has got you beat.... he's, well, nuts :D

i've gone pretty fast in the ol' m... ran out of road.... and i still had all of 6th gear left :ph34r:
we'll leave it at that.

i've done 150 in civics/del sols/integras (not my cars). it's pretty damn scary. these things were never meant to do that.

the m... felt like 80 in a civic. haha

Back