Quick question about speed...not the drug.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bikes don't count... and anyway, i bet wil has got you beat.... he's, well, nuts :D

i've gone pretty fast in the ol' m... ran out of road.... and i still had all of 6th gear left :ph34r:
we'll leave it at that.

i've done 150 in civics/del sols/integras (not my cars). it's pretty damn scary. these things were never meant to do that.

the m... felt like 80 in a civic. haha

The bike is a honda!

As far as honda cars.. low 140s in a swapped crx and a teg with bolt ons, which isn't going to hold any records around here. Was a passenger in a 160+ bmw.. Smooth like butter. A passenger in a built up camaro that had wrapped the speedometer around 85, across the gap, and back around to 45mph.. No idea how fast that really was. Held it at that speed for 30 minutes.. killed 15 gallons of fuel. covered some massive distance given the time.

why do u say u'd never go tht fast again? i love going fast i dnt kno how fast ive got in my car cause it only shows a buck twenty but i kno i was going faster then that but the fastestest ive ever gone in a car is 185 and that was with an audi r8 i would do it 100 times ovr!

why do u say u'd never go tht fast again? i love going fast i dnt kno how fast ive got in my car cause it only shows a buck twenty but i kno i was going faster then that but the fastestest ive ever gone in a car is 185 and that was with an audi r8 i would do it 100 times ovr!

because going that fast is stupid, dangerous, and illegal.

Loik fo sho yo mah honduh iz on dah ninenny nine cent menu ya hurd?

Loik fo sho yo mah honduh iz on dah ninenny nine cent menu ya hurd?

:bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo:
:bo::bo::bo:

because going that fast is stupid, dangerous, and illegal.

And it's not just all that. If your doing this on the highway, you're not only putting your life in danger, but possibly someone elses life. That's why it's stupid. Getting a thrill is not worth killing someone.

doesnt seem right.. i took my b16 EG to 135 and i hadnt hit redline yet.. w/ a b16 tranny too(same gearing as the R)
we let off..and werent in 5th gear...

were you wearing your baller hat to get extra baller status?

way before the baller hat status..and it wasnt a NY hat it was dickies

Back