Quick question about speed...not the drug.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pearljam? not sure. was thinkning they had a new album coming out, but I'm not real sure. Might have been someone else.

edit: yeah, it's called backspacer. In stores September 20th!

lmao...so hood huh???
can i ask how u get that im "so hood"??
your age says your 20,your avatar says your 13,and your vocabulary skills say your 7,so can we get an age???
and by the way your typing.."IMA" or "hafta" "my ass can only be seen in person"
i think you were stuck around the little black boys a little too long

oh troy did u forget ur myspace is public? that straight bill really aint ur look. and color aint got shit to do with it fuckstick im from detroit...13 really? hmm i normally get 14 but whatevr.

lmao nope didnt forget my profile was public..im not a pussy i dont have to hide my shit...
and just a little update there kiddo..that hat is old as hell..those pix were taken awhile ago..
comeon,if your gonna play with the big boys atleast step your game up little girl..and whooo detroit!!
that gives you a reason to act the way you do??

and i forgot 90 in a f350 dually..that felt real wierd...

aw baby just cause im 5'3 dnt mean ima little girl. but yeah when ur from the city u dnt act country sorry.and baby i aint hidn shit just aint advertisn. u want me to get off here u gunna hafta try a lil harded.

I'm in the Detroit area too, and I'm perfectly capable of forming a legible sentence. What happened to you?

aw baby just cause im 5'3 dnt mean ima little girl. but yeah when ur from the city u dnt act country sorry.and baby i aint hidn shit just aint advertisn. u want me to get off here u gunna hafta try a lil harded.
i was born and raised in the city there hun..i dont want you off of here..just want you to know your place..you just came on the site and already actin like a little tough ass..
you will see how shit goes around here.
and 5'3 is just fine with me..i like short girls..

I'm in the Detroit area too, and I'm perfectly capable of forming a legible sentence. What happened to you?
exactly.jsut because your from somewhere doesnt mean you have to pick up on the ways..thats called posing or bandwagoning..

LMAO rochester hills are u for real? thats high life baby... hamtramck is a bit different and just because im from there does not mean i can not form a legible sentence. this is just how i type/talk get ovr it.

i was born and raised in the city there hun..i dont want you off of here..just want you to know your place..you just came on the site and already actin like a little tough ass..
you will see how shit goes around here.
and 5'3 is just fine with me..i like short girls..

exactly.jsut because your from somewhere doesnt mean you have to pick up on the ways..thats called posing or bandwagoning..
i didnt come actn like a hardass i came askn a fuckn question pertaining to my car. ya'll the ones provokn me. i respect the whole kno ur place shit and i kno that i just got on here i aint tryn to be big shit but i aint about to let no one disrespect me either.. u being raised in the city might understand that.

i said i dnt have a gf not im not a gf. but even if i am a gf im not posting pictures so boys can talk junk and disrespect lol not big on lookn like a whore but big ups to the girls that do post may not be self respect but is most def self confidence =)
and like i told someone already my myspace is loaded with pix... but my ass can only be seen in person ;)

there is no requirement for what type of pics go on there, look at turbomirages gf, all perfectly great pictures of a beautiful girl, no nudes.
nudes are just volunteered. and not many haters of the pics, unless the poster is a complete twat.

ud be surprised how long i can last and how cocky i can get ;) but really dnt mattr im not on here to make friends..im on here for my car. thanks for the concern tho.

we hear this many times. only a select few have lasted, and they have usually been older, wiser women, who dont feel they actually have to prove something.

and i really dnt undrstand how out of all the honda sites that i could have chosen i would pick the one that has all the english majors in it...We all have so much in common, I'm so glad I decided to join this thread, my professor would be so proud. Maybe one of you could possibly review my paper to make sure I didn't forget any of my vowels?

not english majors, but we appreciate the ability to read a sentence properly without having to decipher and fill in laziness.

oh troy did u forget ur myspace is public? that straight bill really aint ur look. and color aint got shit to do with it fuckstick im from detroit...13 really? hmm i normally get 14 but whatevr.

leave the poor gangster alone, we have already ridden him pretty hard about that shit, old news, you are a little late on that one. (hint: take a look at his avatar and title.

i didnt come actn like a hardass i came askn a fuckn question pertaining to my car. ya'll the ones provokn me. i respect the whole kno ur place shit and i kno that i just got on here i aint tryn to be big shit but i aint about to let no one disrespect me either.. u being raised in the city might understand that.

awww, poor child, city life must have been hard on you.
i can only imagine how difficult it was growing up in a big scary place.

stop typing like you have a 3rd grade education mixed in with a little bit of mental retardation and you may get some respect.
in other words: grow the fuck up.

there really is no learn your place, its more show respect for the ones you are hoping to answer your questions.
want answers ask nicely. you should already understand that being a girl on a mainly male oriented anything is going to involve having thick skin and the ability to roll with the punches. you have shown that you dont and cant.

so, unless you change your shit talking attitude im willing to bet the ban hammer might hopefully be swung in the near future. but thats not for me to decide.

so, welcome to the site. enjoy your stay, no matter how short. and take it easy.

Well get out. I was raised in ytown, but I don't act like something im not.

oh yeah, and to contribute:
i went 130 in my integra when i was 17.
never did it again. going that fast in a car that was meant as an economizing daily driver is no fun to me.

mmk thanks for the advice invisibledemoni'll try a little harder not to be myself. my aplologies to all u boys like i said im not here to be a bad ass or prove anything i just wantd to kno somethings about my car and some of you were very helpful and i thank you. Also just so we are clear maybe i can ask a favor if u dnt want me to talk outside of my questions about cars... dnt ask me questions outside cars =) thank u

lol yay for internet gang bangers!

"Im hood yo!" "no im hood dawg!" STFU! gangsters are lame, full of drama and full of shit! grow the fuck up!

Back