quick ratio steering

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ricer69

Ok whats going everyone I need some help finding a quick ratio steering rack and pinion for 1992 accord ex 4dr or finding info on what other rack and pinion I could use prelude,acura parts,mustang2 style etc. I'm geting frustrated because I figure it out so if anyone has any info or a good wqy to find out or a person they know please tell me because I can't figure it out. Oh and I want a 15-1 ratio at the slowest and a 10-1 ratio at the fastest. Thanks

tryied sunmit didn't have or now any thing jegs had nothinh unisteer told my to shorten or drill new holes in the steering arms to quicken the reaction time other than that they didn't have any thing

I've heard of them. Their link isn't working for whatever reason but I was on their site back in December.
They're big in the Subaru circles but they also make their products for other manufacturers also.

So what is the best way to find them? Like whats theyre web site or phone # any thing at this point would be helpful. Thanks

So what is the best way to find them? Like whats theyre web site or phone # any thing at this point would be helpful. Thanks

Untitled Document
This is the closes site that I can come up with for this steering rack and they're based out of Toronto, Ca.
Apperently, rev-lab site is down(or somthing) so I was able to find this on the Subaru forums.
I know that this site is only dealing with Subarus but, they may be avbe to help you find it for Honda applications.

Back