Quick shot off the hatch..after hours

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Got it while filling up last night...
s3fa0f4cc975f6.jpg

s3fa0f4e7975f5.jpg

love the car man what color is that

I hate you.
I'll tell you again; I hate you.

Honestly, you've got one of the nicest cars here. Now you have you intake piping from your left fender, right? Do you have any better engine pics?

Originally posted by Prowler@Oct 30 2003, 12:26 PM
I hate you.
I'll tell you again; I hate you.

Honestly, you've got one of the nicest cars here. Now you have you intake piping from your left fender, right? Do you have any better engine pics?

b18c5........

s3f730e388b2a0.jpg

I have a pretty big shop.we do alot of cars..

Originally posted by colorpros+Oct 30 2003, 07:59 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 30 2003, 07:50 AM
lude68
@Oct 30 2003, 07:24 AM
very nice man...i was just curious..but exactly where are you located?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Word..whats up with that...Thats allright.My pitbull sleeps in my car inside my body shop that has ATD security.I also turn my car alarm on and pull the computer. ;) :D

just wondering...not going to jack the car or anything..im in upstate south carolina. for some reason that background looked kinda familiar! anyways.. dont worry dude..by the way..who did your body work?

Originally posted by lude68+Oct 30 2003, 09:59 PM-->
Originally posted by colorpros@Oct 30 2003, 07:59 AM
lude68

Word..whats up with that...Thats allright.My pitbull sleeps in my car inside my body shop that has ATD security.I also turn my car alarm on and pull the computer. ;) :D

just wondering...not going to jack the car or anything..im in upstate south carolina. for some reason that background looked kinda familiar! anyways.. dont worry dude..by the way..who did your body work?

LOL :werd: I was like wtf...

Anyway BIG BIG :thumbsup: . Thats exactly the look I was going for on my hatch, only I wanted a darker silver. Really really clean, no rice and........I hate you :fuckyou: .

Whats up with :typer: ? You still running stock internals? Stock CR? What turbo setup ya got?

God I love your car, hopefully you don't think I'm copying you but I shall be painting my car that same color hopefully by christmas, except I won't be able to shave my molding when I do it :(.

Originally posted by lude68+Oct 30 2003, 09:59 PM-->
Originally posted by colorpros@Oct 30 2003, 07:59 AM
lude68

I assume since he has a body shop that he probably does the work himself.

Back