quick swaybar q's...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

ok, if I were to put USDM ITR rear sway on my '94 civic, can I use regular civic/teg endlinks and lca's (already have a GSR rear sway on) or do I HAVE to get ITR lca's/endlinks/struts/etc/etc (ie- are the ends of the ITR bar like any ole rear sway or are they different)?

also, does anybody know if any other front sways will fit eg/eh civics besides delsol and 94+ tegs (Like ef or ek civic)? I've been trying to find a smaller front sway without having to drop $350 for a Mugen joint (even tho I'd love to say that I'm true JDM y0!) :p

Originally posted by stmotorsports@Jul 26 2004, 01:47 AM
ok, if I were to put USDM ITR rear sway on my '94 civic, can I use regular civic/teg endlinks and lca's (already have a GSR rear sway on) or do I HAVE to get ITR lca's/endlinks/struts/etc/etc (ie- are the ends of the ITR bar like any ole rear sway or are they different)?

also, does anybody know if any other front sways will fit eg/eh civics besides delsol and 94+ tegs (Like ef or ek civic)? I've been trying to find a smaller front sway without having to drop $350 for a Mugen joint (even tho I'd love to say that I'm true JDM y0!) :p
[post=368076]Quoted post[/post]​

for the rear, no, you can use normal old GSR endlinks. I have GSR endlinks on my ITR sway, and they work fine. Also, you can use your normal non R teg style control arms with the ITR sway.

Back