Quiet day in here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uhh, ive got some JD, and some bacardi vanilla... and my favorite capn morgans parrot bay.

your drinkin style is all over the board. You like the hard as old man shit like JD, you go for the middle of the road, mid 20's ealry 30's capt morgan for boys and bacardi vanilla for girls, then you go for the underage, I'm still in highschool and I THINK I get plastered off of one small drink but really I get more of a buzz from NyQuil, Parrot Bay.........man, Ima gonna have to teach you the finer arts of partyin.......

You could try...

Cherry Vodka Sour
Tequila Sunrise
Kamikaze

this is a man who has done his share of drinkin......

how about a nice bud lite? lol

Dammmmmnnnnnn skippy.......

martine, I have the drink for you.....

1/3 vodka on the bottom layer, 1/3 kahlua in the middle layer, and 1/3 sprite on the top layer. Make sure you don't mix them, and make sure they are layered no ice. Take a straw, put it all the way to the bottom, and as fast as you can drink THE WHOLE THING. Its called a mind eraser, and it is a shot, but it comes in an 8 oz glass, That will get you feeling REALLY good, in a hurry...great way to either start off a night, or really cap it off....... :D

edit: by the way, don't stop drinking it once you start...the sprite is there to chase it...........

From a sophisticated beer drinking thread to all out drunken madness. lol. My intent is not to get alcohol poisoning by the end of the night dudes... :p

then you really don't know how to party like a rock star then.....

all you need is some jack, a hefty pile of some cocaine, a hotel room, a gaggle of groupies, and a midget......

or you could just have a mind eraser or to, and believe me, you'll THINK that it is happening..... :D

lol- I just got a total mental picture of chip walking around in his CART jacket in a drunken st00per calling out for drunk virgins. lol

Originally posted by xyswany@Sep 19 2003, 11:48 AM
blatz=8.99 a case

And with this beer suggestion, I don't think the level of this thread can sink any further... :roll:

You know Martine, when I get a job (and some scratch) we should go to the Colorado Brew Pub in Danbury - They serve all sorts of groovy blondes and ales. And, so that you won't die in the next year, It's a non-smoking bar !

-> Steve

They have pool tables as well. Nice ones upstairs.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 19 2003, 12:19 PM-->
@Sep 19 2003, 11:48 AM
blatz=8.99 a case

And with this beer suggestion, I don't think the level of this thread can sink any further... :roll:

With the addition of the bunny ranch comment... I guess that I was wrong. <_<

So where is this bunny ranch of yours? Or is this some generic term... in reference to Hugh Hefner's mansion? :lol:

ummm....no. <_<

Its just outside of Vegas, and what happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas.....

I guess you'll just have to do a search and find out....... :p

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 19 2003, 04:41 PM
Its just outside of Vegas, and what happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas.....

I guess you'll just have to do a search and find out....... :p

Is that the place where you could hunt down nekkid women with paintball guns? LOL!!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 19 2003, 11:19 AM-->
@Sep 19 2003, 11:48 AM
blatz=8.99 a case

ill bring you a bottle of cough syrup and well sip on some promethezine as we sit hand in hand on the street corner watching the romantic lights of all the ghett0-fied cars in the hood roll by.
a truely romantic evening. you. me. the occasional crack whore walking by.

to what address can i mail your bus pass to?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 19 2003, 05:16 PM
ill bring you a bottle of cough syrup and well sip on some promethezine as we sit hand in hand on the street corner watching the romantic lights of all the ghett0-fied cars in the hood roll by.
a truely romantic evening. you. me. the occasional crack whore walking by.

Can we go fence hopping too? :wub:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 19 2003, 04:55 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 19 2003, 05:16 PM
a truely romantic evening.  you.  me.  the occasional crack whore walking by.

Can we go fence hopping too? :wub:

you've done spoiled my surprise dear....

Back