quite possibly THE gheyest car EVER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Nov 11 2002, 12:20 AM-->
slowredhatch
@Nov 10 2002, 11:44 PM
hey i know him he used to be in barley legal c.c. that icar has won a shit load of awards and dosnt run bad times at the track. not as good as most of the cars in the club but it keeps its own. here is their site http://barelylegalcc.com/

runs decent times with what???? hes got an ok exhaust a so so intake and a shitty headder... not to mention the heavy ass bling blingin 18's and the system in the back... show car??? yeah ok maybe... go car??? dont make me fuckin laugh... that thing probly runs high 16's at best

SHIT!

I run 16s all day too lol.

I love it when people say "take off this, this, and that, and it would be a pretty tight car." It wouldn't be the same fuckin' car!

sorry guys but i like it
he said show car not race car
he knows what it is and just because everyone on this site thinks hondas were only ment to go fast(myself included) doesnt necessarily mean he is ghey. look at his list, any thing that doesnt SHOW is ghetto. thats how you build showcars if your bankroll isnt endless. that paint job was hella expensive and QT alloys $$cha-ching$$ not to mention the Katzskin leather, the AEM brakes with powerstop rotors last time i checked i couldnt afford the bigbrake kit much less everything else.

surry guys but it makes a good show car.

dude- SHOW car does not mean turn your car into rainbow fucking bright

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 12 2002, 03:40 AM
What if he is entering best paint?????????

then he needs to pull his dick out of some guy's ass and just admit that he's gay. i mean c'mon, just look at it, is that not screaming "I'M GAY, I'M GAY!!!"???

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2002, 03:37 AM
dude- SHOW car does not mean turn your car into rainbow fucking bright

i think that sums it up

i get more of an "i ahve more artistic talent than Picasso and want my car to reflect that"

its like someone walking up to you and saying any body who "mods out" a honda is a worthless piece of shit

you would punch him in the face as would i. that is a total insult. you know that took a hell of a lot of some guys sweat and he wanted to make it show.

peoples cars are a reflection of themselves (i hate the color red so ill be damned if i ever put any thing red on my car on purpose) and this guy obviously lieks custom paint. so more props to him for all his hard work. (would i be caught dead in teh thing no but its beside the point)

and im sorry again but its nice

so what is he trying to reflect maybe the fact that he likes to chase little boys around with smooth sticks

maybe the fact that other people are right in thinkin that people like(Flamer Teg included) us are wasting a hell of a lot of our money on someting that has no meaning.

(this is the first time ive ever whored :( )

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 12 2002, 03:34 AM
QT alloys $$cha-ching$$

Where the fuck are you living? QT's here are around 200 per 17" rim.. That's not $$cha-ching$$.. $$cha-ching$$ is spending 450 bucks PER Volk 16 (i'm not the name.. the ones Brian has)..

That paint job is lame, I don't care how much it cost. To steal a line used ealier: Someone could pay me thousands of dollars to smear cat shit on their car and call it a paint job, but no matter what is cost it still wouldn't change the fact that his car is covered in cat shit. That car looks like something my cat puked up yesterday morning.

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Nov 12 2002, 11:08 PM
brian is just pissed off cause the ghey rainbow bright integra guy stole his Ractive coilovers . . . .hehe. . . .i'm an ass

:lol: ouch

Back