Quitting Smoking (God Help Me)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
Yeah...its that time again. Third time's a charm, right?

Anyway, i was sitting at Starbucks talkin to this chick that i have liked forever, and she suddenly says, "I bet you couldnt quit smoking".

So of course i ask, "what do you have to bet"?

"Me".

Yeah im takin that bet. Sadly she knows most of the people i work with now and ALL of my friends. So i really have to keep to this one. Not 18 yet, and i know for a FACT she would have a problem with me posting pics, so AL, if you say TTIWWOP youre wasting your time. I will say that she is a natural red head. :)

The bet is for a month, but if i go a month without smoking, i hope im not just gonna start again.

Man, not to say thats not a good reason...but just think, you're one step closer to ridding yourself of ritual suicide.

i had the best sex of my life last night with a redhead im getting involved with. shes amazing. my 2nd natural redhead.

and shes got the perfect frame too.

oh yeah, that smoking thing. i need to quit too ;)

smoking...its all in your head man...if you want to stop bad enough...you can...i used to smoke...but the day came where i was like...wtf...im gonna quit...and i quit...but if you want this girl bad enough...then this should be an easy challenge...

only thing you have to watch out for is the red-headed temper...lol...its somethin fierce!...hahaha...but anyways...good luck with it man...let us know how it goes

Celerity said:
Turbomirage would smoke banana peels if he could keep them lit.

The trick is to dry them out first.

Buy yerself a big ol bag of hard candy. Pop one everytime you want a smoke. It'll keep yer mouth busy. Sure, you'll have a sugar rush but save all that energy for the firesnatch.

fire cooch or fire crotch, not fire snatch!

...and the redhead that I just got done with, has no traces of that. gg shaven, but it wasnt as if she was fair skinned down there or anything. I was afraid she was going to be. =/

smokin' cigarettes or smokin' pussy. which would you choose?

quit it to hit it my man....

totalburnout said:
fire cooch or fire crotch, not fire snatch!

...and the redhead that I just got done with, has no traces of that. gg shaven, but it wasnt as if she was fair skinned down there or anything. I was afraid she was going to be. =/

shaven is def the way to go :)

shaved, like a baby.

Yeah, I imagine you guys look for that :)

if its not shaved, i won't go down on it. its that simple. and i feel the same way about girls... hence why i shave. plus, its way cooler in the summer.. keeps the boys nice :)

now, take the mental picture of my balls out of your head, homo.

definitely shaven...no one likes pickin pubes out their teeth while they are in the middle of goin down on someone...lmfao

i agree. i wont eat an unshaven pussy. a small landing strip is hot, though. just nothing around the lips :)

Back