quote of the day by JEEF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
jeef: i hope it works out, but if it doesn there is always pron
jeef: your hand never lets you down and doesnt put you through any shit

what if you don't use hands and you use toys? the batteries sometimes let ya down, then that kinda ruins it

Originally posted by Trinity@Feb 10 2004, 09:27 AM
what if you don't use hands and you use toys? the batteries sometimes let ya down, then that kinda ruins it

you dont buy rechargeables? :lol:

but it was from a guys point of view anyway.

shit even then you gotta take em out and put them in the charger. hell who has time to wait.

i know but i'm trying to bring a girls view into things

I have missed Trinity's point of view, its good to have around here since other girls are afraid to say it.
I know my quote is common knowledge but it had to be said.

Wire them battery powered ones up to a car battery and a step-down converter? :) Or forget the stepdown and run it off 12 volts? :D

Originally posted by Trinity@Feb 10 2004, 09:34 AM
shit even then you gotta take em out and put them in the charger. hell who has time to wait.

i know but i'm trying to bring a girls view into things

I could build you a Harley- powered toy with a kick start that you'll have to jump off the roof to move, a suicide shifter, and some Screamin' Eagle pipes...

Actually, now that I think about it... there's a link an ex gf sent me a long time ago (she was a dirty little slut)... http://www.fuckingmachines.com <*WORK WARNING*> I think that the Fucksall is a particuarly vile contraption but would be oh so fun to use on a girl you hate. :)

Back