quote of the day...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
E SolSi: the idea of you motivating is almost as absurd as the idea of me not beating off

hell, i was looking through the "project pissedoffsol" thread and you said something along the lines of "it will be a week til it drives" If i ever get this goddamn computer thing fixed ill find it :cough:prime sig material :cough:

man i miss that thread. there is some good shit on those 26 pages. page 5 is where he states it's going to be at least a week and some n00bie announces you can drift with a FWD car.

Oh man... that's funny.

So yeah, B... how 'bout that sol anyway? :ph34r:

s3e42971a5ea93.jpg

A picture is worth a 1000 posts.

Eric, two words Ninety Six.com :lol: Not going to put up the whole address, otherwise the servers would get cluster fucked. If that happened, E would shoot himself.

B's car isn't done, because he never told me to take some time off from work to come up there and finish it for him. ;)

He's waiting for me to finish the car. B, I'll be down for the Dorito Eventur. Maybe I'll swing by on Sunday. How far are you from the Eventur?

Back