Quote Of The Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
From who else? Our illustrious leader. Spoken August 5 at the Pentagon.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful. And so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people. And neither do we."

For the record, I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican. I tend to be middle-of-the-road when it comes to politics. A year or two ago, I thought Bush was doing a helluva job. Now, I can't believe we only have these two monkeys to vote for.

:lmao:

Bush = mental reject

I saw this video clip on Jay Leno last night and I thought it was fake at first... I was like "How can someone who just happens to be the LEADER of the FREE WORLD be so STUPID??" Then I realized that it's just G.Dubya.

HAHAH, OMG

i heard that on the radio this morning, it was part of the inturlude to Mobb Deeps new song that sounds like "weird science". i heard it and was like... did he just really say that? :lol:

That guy is a fuctard...how did the American public ever let him get in charge. The dumbest person in my class was smarter than him...

Originally posted by TDaddy@Aug 7 2004, 12:45 AM
That guy is a fuctard...how did the American public ever let him get in charge. The dumbest person in my class was smarter than him...
[post=373683]Quoted post[/post]​

go watch "Farenhiet(SP?) 911" and you'll get your answer :D

Back