Quote of the Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

Post your favorite quotes. Only one per day per person!

Originally posted by George Wallace
Why does the Air Force need new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?

All women are psycho and fucked in the head, find the least psycho and fucked in the head is the goal.

A Mexican newspaper reports that bored Royal Air Force pilots stationed on the Falkland Islands have devised what they consider a marvelous new game. Noting that the local penguins are fascinated by airplanes, the pilots search out a beach where the birds are gathered and fly slowly along it at the water's edge. Perhaps ten thousand penguins turn their heads in unison watching the planes go by, and when the pilots turn around and fly back, the birds turn their heads in the opposite direction, like spectators at a slow-motion tennis match. Then, the paper reports, "The pilots fly out to sea and directly to the penguin colony and overfly it. Heads go up, up, up, and ten thousand penguins fall over gently onto their backs.

Fat girls are like mopeds, they're only fun when no one knows you're riding one

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.

The author looms above his page
And thinks it's strange that at his age
He can not find the proper words
To describe his only world
One would think that in a life
Where no two snowflakes are alike
One would have a brilliant rhyme
For each and every bit of time

-Clutch

(I think this is true. You think that as you get older you'll have everything figured out, but nobody ever does)

If you want peace, prepar for war.

THE stupidest post ever on a car forum:

i woundered if any one can help me i would like to get a cilica 1.8st n woundered if there is any thing i should look out for any re-ocuring problems with this modle. 

apart from the obviouse lol 

I want to reach through the computer and strangle him

-> Steve

Edit: As I posted this, Drake posted his. I believe the two are in competition.

Originally posted by Drake@Apr 1 2005, 12:06 AM
[post=481213]Quoted post[/post]​

thief... look in my sig

Is the Juice worth the squeeze?

as corny as that quote seemed when i saw The Girl Next Door, the more you think about it, it applies to a lot of things.

Originally posted by senate_9427+Apr 1 2005, 03:56 AM-->
@Apr 1 2005, 12:06 AM
[post=481213]Quoted post[/post]​

thief... look in my sig

Is the Juice worth the squeeze?

as corny as that quote seemed when i saw The Girl Next Door, the more you think about it, it applies to a lot of things.
[post=481253]Quoted post[/post]​

talk about theif. that chick is sexy. ever since i heard that its changed how i do things. but this one i saw in someones sig and i think about it everytime i wanaa hook up something

" i want to be original like everyone else"

Back